DD-962

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자부릉 조회 1회 작성일 2022-08-10 12:57:53 댓글 0

본문

KEAYANG Cordless Driver Drill Full Repairing DD-962

#KEAYANG #Repair #DD_962

KEAYANG Cordless Driver Drill Full Repairing DD-962
ROCK HOON AHN : 내공이 장난 아니군요 고장난 드릴에 새생명을 ...
김철 : 안녕하세요 혹시 9.6v인데 12.6v로 배터리 튜닝 해도데나요 혹시 스위치가 고장나지 않나요

Flat Out In a Le Mans Winning Porsche 962 - /CHRIS HARRIS ON CARS

This car belongs to the Porsche Museum. It is worth millions of dollars. And they let me spank it at their Weissach test track. Good times.
DolleHengst : I could listen to that german engineer for days!
RichardC67 : This is the best 14 minutes on YouTube. Period. An interviewer who knows what he is talking about with a well spoken engineer. Fantastic. I worked with the SCCA and IMSA in the 80s and loved watching Al Holbert and Derek Bell drive this incredible machine. Thanks for the memories.
BurnDuration : More of these types of videos please! Vintage racecars driven hard, and discussions with the racecar engineers--the best video content.
James Brauner : Once again Chris Harris shows why he is the absolute best motor journalist in the biz! Great job mate!
actionmethod : I like how this show compared to Top Gear is targeted at the real car guys. No pranks, no theatrics, just very focused and serious. 

962 DCDT: A Digital Clock Drawing Test System for Cognitive Impairment Screening

Table of Contents (powered by https://videoken.com)
0:00:00 [Talk: DCDT: A Digital Clock Drawing Test System for Cognitive Impairment Screening]
0:00:23 Introduction
0:05:56 Technical Background
0:09:58 DCDT
0:10:08 Part 1: Data collection client
0:10:55 Part 2: Electromagnetic tablet: Data collection of clock drawing test
0:11:36 Part 3: Webpage based result presentation
0:13:09 Thanks!

#DD-962

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 10,845건 1 페이지
게시물 검색