ralphlauren

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자팬더 조회 1회 작성일 2022-06-23 17:02:43 댓글 0

본문

RALPH LAUREN | Polo Ralph Lauren | #MyPoloShirtStory: Shaun White

Polo Ralph Lauren and American Rag were pleased to host professional snowboarder, five-time Olympian, and three-time gold medalist Shaun White in celebration of the newly released book, Ralph Lauren’s Polo Shirt.

During the event, Shaun shared his own cherished memories about the Polo shirt—and discussed its impact on American sporting style.

#MyPoloShirtStory #RLxTeamUSA
Mark Carrell : I love my Polo shirts!, so much so, I build full ensembles around the shirts based on what color and the occasion. They are also excellent for layering to add a pop of color to sweaters, blazers or jackets.
dave moore : I wear one every day
Deanna Barnes : Great story
Diego Pereira : ❤️❤️
Steve Carry : Very true

RALPH LAUREN | Polo Ralph Lauren | Chariots of Fire

Inspired by generations of Polo Ralph Lauren sportswear.

With a fresh take on classic sport silhouettes, the athletic spirit of Chariots of Fire comes to life in a capsule of vintage graphic tanks, fleece hoodies, and accessories.
J 3 : Very inspirational. I know 'Chariots of Fire' is one of Ralph's favorite movies and I'm sure Vangelis would approve of this inspired collection.
Malik Haider : My closet went from streetwear to 90% ralph lauren in the past 6 months!
Angels Dream Galleries : Beautiful! !!!!!!
Sandra A. Le La Cheur : ⚔️ AWESOME ⚔️
Claudio Romani : First , i love ralph

RALPH LAUREN | Ralph’s Coffee with Ariel Nicholson

#ArielNicholson at #RalphsCoffee.

The model and activist—recently spotlighted in #RalphLauren’s Pride 2022 campaign—stops into our Madison Avenue coffee shop for an artisanal latte and spirited conversation. On celebrating Pride and recognizing her own progress as a trans woman, Ariel remarks:

“I'm proud of who I am. I’m continuing to grow into the person that I have always wanted to be!”

Learn more about our history of supporting LGBTQIA+ communities: https://rlauren.co/Pride22-Y

#RLPride
Mark Carrell : Ariel, I think you have a beautiful story to tell and I wish you all the best that this life can offer!
Gregory Keith Morris : Total angel.
Ian Skelly : They used to sell the coffee cups on the uk website annoyingly I want a few and they are on any longer .
Wøxy : Ashley?
Phantom : that' s a dude

#ralphlauren

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 9,220건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.aidsmove.net. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz