c6578

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자요리킹 조회 1회 작성일 2022-08-10 18:46:02 댓글 0

본문

auto-refill hp 78/C6578 inkjet cartridge

M!ke_y M : My cartridge (C6578d) has Red, Yellow, Blue order! I checked theh cartrige before on a tissue
LOUIS BRIAND : THE PLASTIC SNAP ON,FAR RIGHT HAS 3 HOLES.WERE TO BUY.REPLY--THANKS

refill hp 78(C6578) inkjet cartridge

refill hp 78(C6578) inkjet cartridge
Paul Cassar : Worked perfectly fine for my HP78. Make sure you close the holes after filling (common office tape) and blow down the filling hole while holding tissue paper at the print-head and ensure the colour emerges there.
reselty : Thank you - but what to do, when left (Ink cartridge) LED still blinks after that ?
And no printig is possible in fact of that..
HP 990Cxi
sergey brain : how to make holes?
Stef : hey, please, can you explain why the color cartridges do not print well after refill? I recharged several models of cartridges (ex: HP 78, 57 ..) and all the same, only print well after the first recharge and then start to mix colors or something like that. Mention that all black cartridge works perfectly after several reloads! Thak you.
M!ke_y M : Mine isn't yellow, magenta, cyan!!! Is Magenta, yellow, cyan!. The cartrige was not refilled. It has the plugs. I checked it on a tissue! It is C6578d cartridge
Then how come this colour order? I don't want to mess up the colors!

Lab #53 (Solder Kit C6578) Video

I attached a 9V battery and covered the photocell to activate sound from the speaker.

#c6578

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 11,004건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.aidsmove.net. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz