dalmatian

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자엑소 조회 8회 작성일 2021-10-13 18:23:17 댓글 0

본문

Owning a Dalmatian?? | What you need to know!

Owning a Dalmatian is fun and exciting but not easy. I made this video to help anyone who really wants to own a Dalmatian get a clue on what it will be like and how your life may change or may not change. First off, Dalmatians have an exuberant amount of ENERGY. They need to be walked for 30 minutes twice a day or go on one long 45 minute run. Second, they need to eat a special diet because they make urinary crystals called Urate crystals. And lastly, Dalmatians have a genetic issue of deafness. This means before you get your Dalmatian make sure the breeder has tested their hearing to make sure they are not fully deaf or if they are unilaterally deaf. I hope this information helps you in deciding whether you still want a Dalmatian or not. In my experience with owning Blue and Violet, I feel they are just like owning a hyper Labrador retriever. Blue and Violet are both so sweet, loving and kind dogs and I would recommend getting a Dalmatian if you want one! ~ Dr. Lindsay Butzer

BEST COLLAR FOR RUNNING WITH YOUR DALMATION: https://amzn.to/33WqLNS

GENTLE LEADER DOG COLLAR: https://amzn.to/3nNdcbO
AnthonyChic : Number 1 Rule: Don’t sell them to Cruella.
fernanda llinas : i have dead ass never seen a Dalmatian in real life
Nextraker : I love my Dalmatian, he is so smart.
Ridley : You forgot,"you need a REALLY" good vacuum cleaner!
AMPed101 : We have one sleeping over because her boss had to go for surgery and I found out that Dalmatians are extremely affectionate, I have never seen a dog miss her boss this bad. Kinda sad, but they'll be reunited soon enough.

ALL ABOUT DALMATIANS: THE FIREHOUSE DOG

Please support the Channel by checking out my affiliate links!!!

Become a Dogumentary TV Channel member!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpejL4mTlUJ_hfQY1PiCW6Q/join

If you need Music and SFX: http://share.epidemicsound.com/ntptW (30day free trial)

For great web hosting cheeck out!!!
https://www.bluehost.com/track/zizincontent/

Visit my Amazon store!!!
https://www.amazon.com/shop/dogumentarytv?listId=OA5V1V1SXN9H Music and SFX: http://share.epidemicsound.com/ntptW (30day free trial)
Not only am I a fan the the movie 101 Dalmatians but I am a bigger fan of the breed that inspired the movie.

I was able to catch up with Stacy Henderson Foster at a recent AKC Confirmation show. Her dog Fancy, won the Breed that day and it is no wonder why she is absolutely beautiful. In this video I sit down with Eleanor Green Winters, who produced Fancy and she tells me all about the Dalmatian breed.

The Dalmatian’s delightful, eye-catching spots of black or liver adorn one of the most distinctive coats in the animal kingdom. Beneath the spots is a graceful, elegantly proportioned trotting dog standing between 19 and 23 inches at the shoulder. Dals are muscular, built to go the distance; the powerful hindquarters provide the drive behind the smooth, effortless gait.

The Dal was originally bred to guard horses and coaches, and some of the old protective instinct remains. Reserved and dignified, Dals can be aloof with strangers and are dependable watchdogs. With their preferred humans, Dals are bright, loyal, and loving house dogs. They are strong, active athletes with great stamina—a wonderful partner for runners and hikers.
Dogumentary TV : Please be sure to SUBSCRIBE!!!
Balanced Power Yin&Yang : I was going to get a Dalmatian but then I honestly thought of my lifestyle, we wouldn’t be compatible so I did more research. I found a couple of breeds that matched my needs perfectly , one of them is a Saint Beranrd. He fits my lifestyle great, I can take him for a walk around the neighborhood for about 30 minuets and he does great, I can also stay inside and he doesn’t mind that either. So please people think about if the dog fits into your lifestyle NOW, please don’t say I’m getting him to be more active because if you’re not active now a dog isn’t going to change that they are just going to annoy you. Before you get a very active breed make sure you are dedicated to exercising even without them there.
Victoria Bryer : I've never seen a Dalmatian before in real life, I really want to pet one. Its been 27 years, i think I've waited long enough
Smith3025 : It is very important to understand that these dogs were originally used for coach dogs and served I very particular role that has been left out in there history intentionally. A coach dog did not simply run under or near or in front of a moving coach becouse it liked running or had an affinity for horses. These dogs were trained to clear the path for coach drawn people in cities as well as guard the horses pulling the coach. This was the Dalmatians JOB. the Dalmatians did this to great effect. When you saw the white spotted dog you cleared a path or else you got bit by the dog. The dogs job was to keep you from getting ran over. So it was get out of the way or get ran over you see. The Dalmatian protected the horses from being baited by other dogs as the horse drawn carriage be it private or government was traveling to its destination. This was the Dalmatians purpose.
Mehdi Nebbaki : The editing is excellent, the shots and filming angles are spectacular Very pleasant to watch and informational !

All About the DALMATIAN - Traits and Training!

The Dalmatian is one of the most popular dog breeds in the world thanks to its beautiful looks and the Disney film 101 Dalmatians and the original novel it was based on. In this short video you'll discover all about this amazing breed, from their origins to their behavioral traits and temperament, as well as some tips on how to care for and train Dalmatians. After seeing this video you’ll want to adopt one as soon as possible!

If you're considering bringing a Dalmatian into your family, this AnimalWised video will help you work out if they are the right pet for you. This is a breed that requires specific care and education, so don't miss our information!
Jessica Renee : “Dalmatians are one of the most beautiful and elegant breeds in the world” my Dalmatian gets scared by her own farts
Iasson Krimbalis : They do have lots of energy but let me tell you this, they are ASTOUNDINGLY smart. At least mine was. I have never met another dog that was as curious as him. You could notice in his gaze all the time he taking info in, and how he moved his head and his ears when something picked his interest.

He learned how to open every single door in our house in a week. From inside or outside any room. He learned tricks and routines super fast and he understood whatever you said as well. They CAN be a little roudy when training them. Yet he was always such a sweet careful boy around children.
Emily Curtis : One of the most popular breeds in the world? People always act so surprised when they see my 7 yr. old dalmatian! Man, if I had a dollar for every time someone asked "where's the other hundred?". I'd be rich.

Warning to anyone who plans on getting one of these dogs: they are a HANDFUL. We got ours as our first dog and boy, was that a mistake. She's a good girl but we couldn't keep up with all of her energy when she was little! She's perfectly chill now that she's all grown up, but that took around 4 years. They have sooooo much energy.
Granny Grunt : I had one a very long time ago [1970's]. She was a sweetheart. She pretty much cleaned herself like a cat, and only barked if a stranger stepped foot on our property [we had a lot of sidewalk traffic living near a couple of schools]. She liked to sit on my foot, if I was standing, and on my lap, if I was sitting. At Christmas time, she would lay under the tree as if to say, 'remember that I am a gift'. Other than that, she was very well behaved & beautiful. I miss her to this day.
Sara Wells : Dalmatians are my favorite, and by far, the most beautiful dog in the world, indeed!

#dalmatian

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 5,717건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.aidsmove.net. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz