큐브카페가격

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자앙철구 조회 1회 작성일 2022-06-28 19:54:36 댓글 0

본문

i ran into btob Lee Min Hyuk OMGS | 큐브카페 갔다가 비투비 이민혁 만난 성덕 멜로디

여러분ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 제가 원래 이번 비투비포유 활동 때 큐베이커에서 인생4컷이랑 비투비 빵도 나와서 그거 촬영하려고 갔다가 민혀기형을 만났어요ㅠㅠㅠ 흐어유ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 오빠가 카메라 촬영이 가능한 오시펼 날도 아니고 허락 없이 몰래 도촬하면 안 되서, 촬영을 하지 않았어요!! 왜냐면 저는 개념있는 멜로디이거든요!! 하지만 저의 이 설렘과 흥분한 마음을 여러분들과 나누고 싶어서 급하게 만들었어요ㅠㅠㅠ 오빠 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

guysssss am i crying or what So i went to cube cafe to film a vlog the photobooth and btob bread thingie that came out recently. and then i ran into MinHyuk *swimming in my tears* it wasn't a day where he was working and i shouldn't film someone without asking so i didn't film him!! because i have common sense!! but i wanted to share my happiness and thrill with you guys so here's a short video!! oppaaaaaaaa

⬇️⬇️⬇️
쌀국수 먹다가 비투비 이창섭이 옆 테이블에 앉는 날 btob Chang Sub sits next table while i am eating pho:
➡️ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF5eZYUldGk\u0026t=50s
melodiii : Wow you're meant to see him! Imagine if the cafe was still open you wouldn't get the chance to see him
섭섭한창섭이 : 진짜 성덕이시다..그때 창섭이 가게에서 보신것도 그렇고..운이 정말 좋으신듯
Izz : You're so lucky to meet him, i can't even meet him in my dream
덕질키트 : 와미친...대박...근데 민혁오빠 실물진짜 미쳤는데...진짜 콘서트도 빨리 가고싶어요ㅠㅠㅠ
부러워요 어덕행덕❤❤❤
PopCorn : OMGSH!!!! I'm happy for you, you are a really successful fan, I would love to have the same experience, but I'm in the other side of the world. Anyways girl, sooo good for you and you are a responsible melody to, I'm proud we are in the same fandom.

[4K] Walk to CUBE Entertainment Building(BtoB, Pentagon, CLC) + HELICOPTER Bread | 성수동 큐브엔터엔먼트&카페 걷기

Hello, This is Walk Together.

I visited CUBE Entertainment building in Seongsu, which is home to BtoB, CLC, Pentagon, (G)I-dle, and more artists. They have a cafe of first floor named "CUBAKER" and has some bread has the name of song of their artists. These bread are season limited, so I tired one of them, CLC HELICOPTER. Please enjoy and Walk Together.

안녕하세요? Walk Together 입니다.

오늘은 성수역에서 출발해서 큐브엔터테인먼트까지 걸어 보았습니다. 큐브엔터테인먼트는 비투비, CLC, 펜타곤, (여자)아이들이 소속되어 있는 소속사로, 성수역에서 아주 쉽게 걸어갈 수 있는 곳에 위치해 있습니다. 수제화 거리와 성수 카페거리도 멀지 않기 때문에 함께 걸어도 좋은 위치입니다. 그리고, 1층에는 큐베이커라는 카페가 있어서, 간김에 CLC의 노래와 같은 이름의 HELICOPTER 라는 빵도 하나 먹어보았습니다. 함께 걸어요!

[Info]
Subscribe: https://rebrand.ly/walk-together

Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/bsghWDmJSPjH5GDM7
Naver Map: http://naver.me/xxa0XLbC

[Gear]
Camera: Canon EOS R6
Lens: RF 24-105mm F4
Gimbal: Zhiyun Weebill S

[Time]
00:00 Intro | 인트로
00:18 Seongsu Station, Exit 1 | 성수역 1번 출구
02:37 Cube Entertainment Building | 큐브 엔터테인먼트 빌딩
03:25 CUBAKER Cafe | 큐베이커 카페
04:45 CLC HELICOPTER Bread | CLC HELICOPTER 빵

--
Cube Entertainment Inc. (Korean: 큐브엔터테인먼트) is a South Korean entertainment company. The company operates as a record label, talent agency, music production company, event management and concert production company, and music publishing house. Cube are known for having "self-composing and self-producing" idols. On 2020 April, the founder has resigned the company.

The label currently manages several artists, namely Jo Kwon, Jang Hyun-seung, BtoB, CLC, Pentagon, Lai Kuan-lin, Yoo Seon-ho, (G)I-dle and A Train To Autumn. It also manages several entertainers, including Lee Hwi-jae, Heo Kyung-hwan, and Park Mi-sun. It was formerly home to K-pop artists such as 4Minute, Beast, G.NA, Roh Ji-hoon, Hyuna and Rain.
-
#cubeentertainment #seoul #walktogether

Copyright © 2020. All Rights Reserved.
The video has been filmed towards street and buildings only. For other inquries about privacy and business, please see About(정보) Tab.
Rhea : I really want to eat the helicopter bread, also CLC’s summer kiss playing in the background was amazing
universe ptg : How i wish i can be there i really wanna meet pentagon and eat at the bakery
Yuryo : It was a really cool experience! Thank you very much for showing us the Cube. I am Universe and my dream is one day meet Pentagon, even if it is from a certain distance haha!
The CLC bread looked really very delicious!!
Love from Brazil!
New York Walker : That coffee and the black pastries looked delicious
Miyeon Unnie : This is awesome! As a NEVERLAND I wish I could visit cube to support our (G) I-DLE

아이는 3초만에 큐브를 풉니다 TOP 10 큐브천재

뿌뿝 : 나는 2위 사람이 맞췄다는것도 대단한데 하루종일 7시간동안 큐브를 맞추고 있다는게 더 대단하다..
L E : 막 몇초 안에 맞추는 사람들보면 신기해...큐브 공식대로 하는 것 같지 않고 머릿속에서 뭐 시뮬레이션 한 것 같음 어떻게 그게 되지
응카 : 2살 애기한테까지 큐브 밀릴줄이야..
모바일 게임 유튜버 보프 : 2위에서 7시간 맞춘것이 더대단
시금치 : 와우 2살 아기는 대단하네

#큐브카페가격

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 10,213건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.aidsmove.net. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz